Terms and Conditions: Competitions
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and completed answer sheet to: The Big Textile Company Limited (TBTC), Arnesby House, St Peters Road, Arnesby, LE8 5WJ.
4. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of TBTC, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
6. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
7. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of TBTC.
9. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
10. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition. The winner will be decided by selecting completed entries from a container from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from TBTC including news, events, offers and competitions.
12. Promoter: The Big Textile Company Limited, Arnesby House, St Peters Road, Arnesby, LE8 5WJ.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
14. The prize is an Amazon Voucher to the value of £50.00
15. The prize may not be used in conjunction with any other offer hosted by the Promoter.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
17. Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Competition and will not be processed for any other purpose, unless you choose or have chosen to receive information from the Promoter for more information.
18. No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable
19. The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select an alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
20. By entering this Competition you hereby transfer all copyright to the Promoter and confirm that you will, from time to time, sign all documents necessary to confirm such transfer. The Promoter shall be entitled (but not obliged) to use any entries submitted under this Competition in any form, for all purposes in all media (including without limitation) any goods or products manufactured by or on behalf of the Promoter.
21. Submitting an entry to this Competition is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Competition without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Competition or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize [or any damage to any entrant’s or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion].
23. This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.